Home Page: Village Meeting Minutes
January 26, 2005 regular village board meeting
Village of Wonewoc Proceeding of regular Village Board meeting January 26, 2005.
The meeting was called to order pursuant to the posted and published notice. The meeting was called to order at 7:00pm. The following trustees were present for the meeting: Field, Norling, Jennings, Miller, Ott, and Decot. Roehling arrived at 7:02pm.
Motion by Jennings, seconded by Miller to approve the bills and vouchers for the month of January. Motion carried.
Motion by Ott, seconded by Norling to approve the minutes of the December 22, 2004 board meeting. Motion carried.
1. Gilbert Lichte had various questions and comments regarding where and how money is being spent.
2. Orval Haas wanted to know what the cost would be to repair the drainage ditch by Marilyn Wasson’s house.
1. Tim Holzer, Davy Laboratories, gave a brief history and qualifications of the company. At the end of the presentation he left a proposal from Davy Laboratories to provide all laboratory services for the village.
2. Mike McNulty, Bruce Equipment presented a proposal to repair/general maintenance on the street sweeper. The proposal is good until March. The turn around time to do the work on the sweeper is approximately 1 week.
3. Pat Planton, Short Elliott Hendrickson, read a letter that was received today from the Wisconsin Department of Commerce. They denied the request of the Village for grant money to replace the water tower. He suggested contacting Rural Water Development and asking them to review the project to see if they would have any grant funding available. Since the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources is on record that the Village must have a new water tower by August, 2005, the Village can petition them for an extension to August 1, 2006. Since the project is so far along, the Board decided to continue with the plans through the bidding phase, and then decide what to do at that point. Construction easements still need to be finalized and the PSC still has to give authorization for construction.
4. After considerable discussion on how wide and deep Jiggle Creek originally was, Field suggestion the Village complete the easements needed for access to the Creek and get the dam out as soon as possible. The widening and dredging of the Creek could be completed this summer. Motion by Jennings for the Village to pay for removal of the dam as long as all easements and documentation are secured. Motion seconded by Norling. Motion carried.
5. Motion by Roehling, seconded by Field to change the health insurance for the Village employees from Humana Health Insurance to Gundersen Lutheran Health Insurance. Motion carried.
6. After discussion approving the one year agreement with Aramark Uniform Service was tabled.
7. Motion by Miller seconded by Roehling to go into close session at 9:35pm. Motion carried.
8. Motion by Ott, seconded by Miller to come out of close session at 10:30pm. Motion carried.
9. No action to be taken on close session items.
1. Chief Ott gave a recap of 2004 police activities. 2. Jim Bohn provided an update on the water main break that occurred on January 21,
2005. 3. Jennings reported that the new bucket truck will not be here until the first part of
March. Motion by Jennings, seconded by Miller to adjourn at 10:31p.m. Motion carried.
/s/Linda Reeder Linda Reeder Administrator
February 27, 2013 Regular Village Board Minutes
January 23, 2013 Regular Village Board Minutes
December 19, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
November 28, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
October 24, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
September 26, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
August 22, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
July 25, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
June 27, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
May 23, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes