Home Page: Village Meeting Minutes
April 25, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF THE
VILLAGE OF WONEWOC
A regular meeting of the Wonewoc Village Board was held at the Wonewoc Village Hall in the Village of Wonewoc at 7:00 p.m. 4-25-12.
Proceedings of regular Village Board meeting April 25, 2012.
Roll Call: Rick Field, Nick Baldwin, Randall Norling, Sherry Lankey, Brian Byington, Scott Jennings, Kevin Jennings
Oaths of Office: Given by Lee Kucher to Sherry Lankey, Brian Byington and Scott Jennings
Bills and Vouchers – Motion to approve by S. Jennings, 2nd by Norling – passed unanimously.
Minutes of Previous Meeting – Motion to approve by Field, 2nd by Lankey – passed unanimously.
1. Motion to appoint Steven Roy, LaRowe, Gerlach & Roy SC as the Village Attorney by Field, 2nd by S. Jennings – passed unanimously
2. Motion to amend Section 5.03.42 Well Abandonment Ordinance by Field, 2nd by Lankey. Attorney Steve Roy to draft a new ordinance and present it for passage at the May board meeting. – passed unanimously
3. Motion to appoint Dr. Lee Cornell as Village Health Officer by Lankey, 2nd by Byington – passed unanimously.
4. Motion to designate the Village Hall bulletin board, Wonewoc Post Office and Baraboo National Bank-Wonewoc Branch, as the official locations of Public Notices of the Village by S. Jennings, 2nd by Baldwin – passed unanimously.
5. Motion to approve resolution designating the Bank of Wonewoc as the village public depository by Baldwin, 2nd by Byington – passed unanimously
6. Motion to approve the renewal of Loan 803 (Main Street Improvements) at 2.2% interest rate by Field, 2nd by Lankey - passed unanimously
7. Motion to approve extending the monthly Wonewoc Fire and Ambulance Association capital payment of $976.71 for the fire vehicle replacement fund for 2013, which is to be approved annually and is contingent on approval of the other townships by Lankey, 2nd by Baldwin – passed unanimously.
8. Motion to set a daily schedule to close the Baker’s Field bathrooms at 8pm and open at 8am, 7 days a week from May 1st to the normal fall shutdown date. Hire Willy Doering at $375 for the 2012 season. (Same rate that DNR pays for bike trail restroom) by S. Jennings, 2nd by Byington – passed unanimously
9. Motion to close Bridge Street and Center Street from intersection with N. East Street to intersection with Gordon Street, and Washington Street from intersection with Center Street to intersection with West Street, and to allow open intoxicants off premises on the 100 and 200 blocks of Center Street, contrary to current village ordinance, during Old Fashioned Day Celebration on May 19, 2012, from the hours of 6:00 am to 6:00 pm by Baldwin, 2nd by S. Jennings – passed unanimously.
10. Motion to approve the Fund Balance Policy as suggested by Johnson Block and Company (auditors) by Norling, 2nd by S. Jennings – passed unanimously
11. Motion to approve a modification to the ordinance that requires a Building Permit for roofing, repair & modification by Field, 2nd by S. Jennings – passed unanimously.
12. Motion to approve funding to reprogram and/or replace receiving equipment on the three village emergency sirens to the mandated narrow band frequency up to the budgeted amount by S. Jennings, 2nd by Baldwin – passed unanimously
13. Motion to adjourn at 8:30pm by Byington, 2nd by S. Jennings – passed unanimously
/s/Lee C. Kucher
February 27, 2013 Regular Village Board Minutes
January 23, 2013 Regular Village Board Minutes
December 19, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
November 28, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
October 24, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
September 26, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
August 22, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
July 25, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
June 27, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes
May 23, 2012 Regular Village Board Minutes