Home Page: Village Meeting Minutes
Latest Village Meeting Minutes
NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF THE
VILLAGE OF WONEWOC
There was a regular meeting of the Wonewoc Village Board at the Wonewoc Village Hall in the Village of Wonewoc at 7:00 p.m. 3-25-15.
Roll Call: Brian Thompson - absent, Nick Baldwin, Randall Norling, Sherry Lankey, Brian Byington – arrived at 7:21pm, Scott Jennings, Kevin Jennings
Bills and Vouchers: Motion to accept by S. Jennings, 2nd by Norling – passed unanimously.
Minutes of Previous Meeting: Motion to accept by Lankey, 2nd by Baldwin – passed unanimously
1. Motion to set Spring Clean-up Days for Thursday, Friday & Saturday, April 23rd, 24th & 25th by Norling, 2nd by S. Jennings – passed unanimously
2. Motion to authorize Swimming Pool Trustee & Administrator to hire the staffing for the 2015 Swimming Pool season by S. Jennings, 2nd by Baldwin – passed unanimously.
3. Motion to close Bridge Street and Center Street from intersection with N. East Street to intersection with Gordon Street, and Washington Street from intersection with Center Street to intersection with West Street, and to allow open intoxicants off premises on the 100 and 200 blocks of Center Street, contrary to current village ordinance, during WABC Old Fashioned Day Celebration on May 16, 2015, from the hours of 6:00 am to 6:00 pm by Norling, 2nd by S. Jennings – passed unanimously.
4. Motion to set Friday, April 24, 2015 as Arbor Day by Baldwin, 2nd by Lankey – passed unanimously.
5. Motion to write off $2,509.16 of delinquent utilities due to prior bankruptcies by S. Jennings, 2nd by Baldwin – passed unanimously.
6. Motion to TABLE action to approve repair work on eight (8) storm sewers and metal railings installed in center street business cement steps. Streets dept to request quotes on the storm sewers, metal railings and public water fountain by Norling, 2nd by S. Jennings. – passed unanimously.
7. Motion to approve contract with Liquid Engineering to Clean/Inspection of the village water reserve tank by Baldwin, 2nd by Lankey – passed unanimously.
8. Discuss and possibly take action to go into closed session to review personal information, pursuant to WSA 19.85 (1) (c) Considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. Will consider discretionary employee recognition by S. Jennings, 2nd by Byington – passed unanimously.
/s/Lee C. Kucher
Lee C Kucher
March 25, 2015 Regular Village Board Minutes
February 25, 2015 Regular Village Board Minutes
January 28, 2015 Regular Village Board Minutes
December 17, 2014 Regular Village Board Minutes
November 19, 2014 Regular Village Board Minutes
October 22, 2014 Regular Village Board Minutes
September 24, 2014 Regular Village Board Minutes
August 27, 2014 Regular Village Board Minutes
July 23, 2014 Regular Village Board Minutes
June 25, 2014 Regular Village Board Minutes